January 3, 2011

34 Weeks


This is for my friend, Courtney, that lives in California. She's been asking for a belly shot so I decided to give in and finally take my first official "belly shot" while being pregnant with Vann. So here you go!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!!! It's about time! You look amazing... From this shot it looks like you're ALL belly. What an exciting year life has in store for you guys. I can't wait to meet the newest addition. I Love you!!!

Julia Kelly said...

as cute as ever!

Brittany said...

You look so pretty Dis!!! Cutest preggo woman ever!

Mark & Shalon said...

you make me look huge! you're so cute. it's not fair.

Wendi said...

Kandis--you are sooooo adorable!! Miss you cutie pie!

Tono, Brielle, Bryton & Callie said...

Just as pretty as always!

Alexis said...

Can't wait for the little guy to come. We look forward to meeting him in June.