Here is the bedding that we got for Nixon's crib. A brown bumper that is so silky soft, polka dot sheets, striped bedskirt, and solid blue sheets to switch things up. And cute little baby booties that I could not pass up!
Those are so cute! aww i cant wait for you to have your little boy! i dont even have bedding for my crib yet... i figure he wont be in if for a while so i didnt have to worry about it yet... but i really like yours... im jealous... i love buying stuff for babies! have a great rest of the week!
6 comments:
Those are so cute! aww i cant wait for you to have your little boy! i dont even have bedding for my crib yet... i figure he wont be in if for a while so i didnt have to worry about it yet... but i really like yours... im jealous... i love buying stuff for babies! have a great rest of the week!
The bedding is GREAT!! I can see it on that crib. The booties are too cute. Can't wait to see them on Nixon.
I love the booties. Those will definately come in handy. And the bedding is adorable.
looks cute!!
Cute stuff! I love it!
Oh my gosh, so cute!! I want them for Kirra! AND I love your bedding! :)
Post a Comment