September 18, 2008

A Quick Update

Just want to give everyone a quick update on what is going on in our lives. Things have been busy, busy, busy.

As for me, all the fall sports are back in action which means I must spend a lot more time working...especially on weekends. Women's volleyball, women's soccer, and especially football have all done really well so far this season. Now that we will start conference play for both football and volleyball lets hope we will continue to win! Did anyone happen to see the BYU vs. UCLA game? Wow! Other than work, I am continuing to feel healthy and strong as my pregnancy progresses. Some of you may not have heard but my due date has been pushed back two weeks to February 9. Which makes me almost 20 weeks. I will be posting belly shots once I reach my 20 week mark! My next doctor's appointment at the end of the month I will get to do another ultra sound (this will be my third..I guess I am really lucky) so that they will be able to make sure he his healthy and strong since he was too little before. We are still brainstorming boy names...it has been really hard to decide!

As for Nic, he is going to school full time and seems to be enjoying his business classes this semester. I think it is safe to say that he is enjoying school a little bit more now that he is done with his generals and is learning about business. I am so proud of him for keeping up with all of his school work even with his busy work schedule. Things are pretty much the same at the salon...it just gets busier and busier, which is good. Nic has also felt the itch to run and work out a lot. He really wants to start running and training for some street races. After watching the Olympics he has been motivated to run again since he knows deep down inside that he could've been there. It is good to see him running again because I know how much he really loves it.

No comments: