September 22, 2008

20 Weeks!


I can't believe I am already half way through the pregnancy. It sure has gone by fast! I am feeling great and every once in a while I feel the little guy move around. Like I said before, we have not decided on a name yet but we are leaning toward the name Nixon (Nic's son).

5 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

How cute are you???? Can't even tell you are prego yet!!! I don't remember that top. You look great and I am so glad you are feeling great. I am so excited to meet this little guy and see you BIG with child!! Don't worry you will get BIG, it is only a matter of time!

The Kelly Family said...

Nope, I don't see anything. Are you sure there is a baby there? jk You look great!! I'm glad that you are feeling good, too.

Alexis said...

Talk about jealous! No belly, and feeling great! Lucky, I hope that all your pregnancies are like this. You look great, I can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving (if weather is good) hopefully you will be a little bigger then.

Stacie said...

Very cute! If I squint really hard and catch you at just the right angle I might see...Nope, no luck I can't see anything. You look just how I look all the time...FULL! You look AWESOME!!!

Mike and Christy said...

Dis you are totally pushing it out. lol I remember when we started taking pics of Christy's belly and the slightest little bump was so exciting. Don't worry it will get bigger before you know it.